Saturday, August 21, 2010

Life's little hurdles...

We can't help but to wonder sometimes, what on earth are we doing here? Why do we even bother about that next certification that we're planning to take? or what about that next job that we're aiming for? This does cross my head once in a while (particularly when I'm all stressed out with work and the happenings in the office...) but I find it comforting to know that my other half is always there for me no matter what...and more importantly, life goes on!! :)) Sometimes, it's just good to take time off once in a while to really evaluate yourself (...and I'm talking about honest evaluation here :) ) and see what have you done and what have you achieved..that way we can know where we are and where are we headed for..walking/living aimlessly is as good as getting lost and getting lost in life is no good..One good example I see in being focused with the task at hand is, wifey, :) ..she's been extremely busy this whole week juggling between work and the examination that she needs to sit for tomorrow.. I feel really bad for her as her work is already occupying most of her time but she still manages to take timeout to revise albeit burning the midnight oil and staying up late until 2am+ and wake up 6.30am the next day..let's pray that she passes her exam then :)

I guess what I'm trying to say is that sometimes we just need to hang tough because that's what life is about...when the going gets tough, the tough gets going...Till next time, hang tough and stay strong!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment