Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Reminiscing...

Just a quick blog post today to document my thoughts...Came into the office a bit late today and overheard my Korean colleague speaking over the phone to a Korean customer reminded me of my honeymoon trip to Korea about 9 months ago.

It was a really nice trip, we met a lot of nice people in the tour group. The Korean tour guide was knowledgeable, friendly and not to mention quite hilarious :D . My cold air-conditioned office also reminds me of the weather in Korea at the time of our visit, thankfully though, my office is not as cold as it was in Korea during our time of visit (it was blistering cold during the winter months in Korea, -15C + wind chill!!).

All in all, I'd say the sceneries are quite breath-taking especially at Cheju Island on top of Seongsan Illchulbong (Sunrise Peak). Took us 30 minutes to hike to the top. Although it's a paved path up to the peak, it was still quite tiring :/ . O2 ski resort was nice too (experienced my first skiing lesson here..and I did pretty well I must say :D) and oh yeah, how can we forget the food??!! :D .. loads of kim-chis and bulgogis and pork!! Wifey loved the food there by the way...

I hope we can visit Korea once more in the not too distant future, preferably during Spring so that we can experience Cherry Blossom.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment