Monday, October 21, 2013

TR90

I've been on this weight management program for the past 26 days now..nope, it's not a diet, I wouldn't call it that because typical diet restricts what you can and can't eat. Not this program that I'm on now. With TR90, I can eat just about anything I want but in moderation of course and as with any weight management program, cut down on fatty and sweet stuffs!

How's it working out for me I hear you say? Pretty well, Thank You! Lost 4.5KGs within the first 26 days and wait for it....80% of those weights are FAT!! wohoooo!! Visually, my tummy is practically gone! Muscle mass also increased close to 2%!! :)

The Rule of Thumb for the TR90 eating plan is to have all the major food group in all of your meals. The real "secret" is portion control! :)

4 food groups that needs to be in your daily meal (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner):

  • 1 fistful of Protein from meat source (eg. Fish, prawns (without the head of course!), chicken, pork, beef or any other meat source)
  • 1 fistful of Protein from non-meat source (eg. eggs (without the yolk), beancurd / tofu, edemame beans, peas and other non-meat protein source)
  • 1 palm-ful of vegetables (this can be salad (be mindful of the dressing), fruits or boiled vegetables)
  • 1/2 palm-ful of carbohydrates (eg. rice, chappati, bread (1 slice), thosai or any other carbohydrate source)

I'm going to try to update this blog with the progress of this program as I go along, hopefully using this as a means to keep track of my progress.

I'm going to post my daily meals separated into weeks for easier viewing :)

Till then, Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment