Thursday, May 5, 2011

It's been a while...

Wow! It's been a while now since i've updated this blog..it's been 4 months to be precise :) Many things happened..hmmm..where should I start? OK, I know..i've got a new boss..new boss means new opportunities in workplace..so far it's been going great! Loads of new challenges and thank God, I'm coping rather well up till now..Hope this will continue to be so!

And oh yeah, who can forget about the leakages in our new apartment that takes forever to be rectified..was horrified after coming back from our CNY break and discovered that our second bedroom is soaking wet - literally - from water dripping down from the unit above ours..they are still working on it and yes, they've been trying to rectify it for the past 4 months or so -__-
hopefully it'll bear some fruit this time around, so far so good, no leakages (fingers crossed)

Also, been wanting to write about my modest collection of watches (only 5 so far) for a while now but haven't got the time (and the inspiration) to go about it... :P I have a feeling I be getting around it sooner rather then later...and of course my new toy, iPad2!!! Yeah baby!! I've gotten (or rather the mrs. Have gotten me) the iPad2 finally!! And it freaking awesome, except for the fact that it can't play flash... :P OK..I know I know, i'm blabering now..can't help it, pretty excited getting to start blogging again.. Watches review and pix coming up soon..watch out for this space!

Till then...Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment